Avalon Global Research has worked across the value chain for the agriculture and food sector including production or farming, processing and sourcing, handling and logistics as well as sales and distribution.
We have conducted feasibility studies to support setting up of industrial parks and economic zones in India , Middle East and Malta. Identified key industries which could be part of the proposed zone based on cost and market competitive analysis
We have successfully conducted maritime assignments within and outside India and have developed a good appreciation of the key factors that influence the maritime sector. We have also developed a comprehensive model called ‘P-TEAM’ for traffic estimation-a vital input for port strategies
From logistics cost optimization to concept blueprints for transportation are some of the capabilities we have in this sector. We have conducted studies on global sourcing, sourcing policies and processes and have applied our structured approach to quantum cost reduction
- Benchmarking Hail economic city (HEC) in KSA with other special economic business zones
- Brand perception of Masdar (planned city in UAE) in target geographies
- Assessing the market feasibility and financial viability for setting up an Industrial ‘Rubber’ Park in India
- Benchmarking of energy hubs across the world
- Pitch report and strategy for development of telecom city in Tunisia
- Preparation of strategic road map and development of special economic zone in Malta
- Feasibility study for setting up a multi speciality integrated health cum residential cum commercial island city off the coast of Bahrain
- Traffic estimation for planning services mix at Nhava Sheva port for a leading international shipping line.
- Strategy development for an ICD operator
- Prioritisation of Port Opportunities for participation for Department of Trade and Industries (DTI), U.K.
- Assessment of containerised cargo traffic through various ports in India for an MNC to help prioritise its efforts in bidding for managing containerised cargo facilities at various ports
- Traffic estimation to convert a captive jetty in Gujarat into a standalone business proposition
- Opportunity identification in South Asia for a leading maritime services company
- Comparison of ship breaking yard locations on both coasts for selection of optimal location for a VLCC breaking facility
- Traffic Estimation studies for ports in Gujarat for an international company.
- Studying relative attractiveness for Port Locations for an international petroleum major for importing select petroleum products
- Demand assessment for port services at Punnakayal port for a leading Indian company.
- Developing the concept blueprint for a transportation exchange to address the inefficiencies of the Indian road transportation industry for an European VC
- Logistics costs optimization for a construction material manufacturer
- Due diligence of warehousing and cold storage business of a logistics provider in India
- Assessment of market potential for domestic airports especially in Tier II and III cities in India
- Market assessment for business Jets in GCC region
- Assessment of cargo transport modes (road and rail) to estimate the potential for railway wagon manufacturing in India
- Assessment of railway and road infrastructure development and impact on connectivity for numerous logistics and port development studies in India
- Potential for car rental market in Bahrain
- Market for heavy trucks in the GCC region
- Feasibility study for setting up a RoRo facility in Gujarat